Sunday, November 25, 2012

I've (Finally) Started a Blog

Sooooooooooo....... this is something I have thought about doing for a long time. To be more precise, January 1, 2010 was when I initially planned on starting. Yes, that's right, one of my New Year's Resolutions almost two years ago was to start blogging. Better late than never.

Over the years I have chronicled my training for marathons, then triathlons, in a series of training logs that all of about one person will ever get to see. This will continue as I find it to be important. But there are also the stories - some good, some not so good - about training, racing, and life, that get shared with training partners. In part, this blog will be about the story (and stories) of my training and racing. The other part will be things that I find of interest.

I honestly do not know where this will go. I have some general ideas but nothing is set in stone. Inevitably, my initial thoughts on The Complex Triathlete are just that - initial thoughts. I look forward to seeing what becomes of my little space on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment